Saturday, August 29, 2009

Tdipt Marketplace Goody - Gooseberry Gus

Adopted
Hello & happy Saturday. Thought I would introduce you to Gooseberry Gus...one of my new fall creations which will be available for purchase on the TDIPT Mercantile website on Sept. 1st.
Download to take place on the evening of Aug. 31st for all you early bird looky Lous.


Gus is a hand-painted wool felt bunny with glass bead eyes & chenille stem feet, he has a needle-felted sheep's wool tail. This wee bunny is 5.5 inches long & 3 inches tall. He is sitting on two cushions made from quilters cotton & hand dyed wool. Both cushions have been embellished with lots of decorative stitching in a rather rustic style. LOL...rustic being about the only style I can manage! Around his wee bunny feet are blanket stitched wool leaves & a few glass beads which I chose because they looked so much like Gooseberries....

I have sewn a couple of wool felt pieces to the underside of the bottom cushion & finished off the piece with an old black button. The bottom cushion measures 5 inches in diameter...the entire piece is 6.5 inches tall from the tips of his wee bunny ears to the bottom of the lower cushion. Over all I think this piece would make a nice addition to your fall decorating scheme or you could place him in your sewing room as a pin-keep... I am sure Gus would love to keep you company.
Little Gus will be priced at $85.00 Us plus $12.00 Us for shipping to anywhere in the US or Canada.
Shipping price includes insurance.
This is not a toy & is for adult use only.
I am hoping to post photos of a couple of other pieces shortly.
Please feel free to email me if you should have any questions.
Thanks for popping by & have a great day!
Warmly
Susan


9 comments:

The French Bear said...

Could that be any flippin' cuter!!!!!! Oh my gosh I am going to send you my next pay cheque and you can make me a whole bunch!!!!!!! I love him!!!! That is so cute...... I am in love!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Bumpkin Hill said...

I just love Gus, what an amazing bunny and cushions, you have put so much wonderful work into them, I love your creations. Catherine x

Jenny Lee said...

awww....he's gorgeous!!

Beedeebabee said...

OMG!!! He's too precious! The perfect little bunny! You are so amazing! :o) Paulette

WoolenSails said...

Another wonderful piece. I am hoping I can finish up the projects I have going and be able to make some pin cushions for presents this year.

Debbie

PEA said...

OMG gus is the sweetest. He is adorable. I hope we can start working together soon.
Hugs,Pea

Theresa said...

Susan, Gus is so cute... I can't wait to see your other goodies on TDIPT too.
Hugs,

Theresa

Erika said...

What a dream!

D.M. McGowan said...

This is some great work you have here. I'm very happy I fell into this site.
You might be interested in another site I like http://onewingoriginalwatercolors.blogspot.com/

Dave
www.dmmcgowan.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails