Tuesday, March 9, 2010

News & Views

I deleted my last post...enough lolly gagging about...back to work...thought I would show you what I have been up to besides hiding under my blanky...afraid to look out...& still see snow on the ground...
 I have been creating all sorts of pincushions...the graphics I have been using were gleaned from free clip art sites such as the "Graphics Fairy" & the "Vintage Moth" as well as my collection of antique books. 
 The wire wrapped heart cushions can be hung on your wall...each one has cross stitched details & a fabric bird scene sewn onto the front...there is also a plain fabric patch where you can keep a few needles & pins...twisted wire hangers were made for each one...
These ones are also made for hanging & look great as a group of three...I have them displayed on the side of my old jelly cupboard...
 
 & last but not least...this little guy keeps me company while I type away on my computer...he has made himself at home in one of my vintage Fenton glass bowls...
Have a mouse day!
Susan



7 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Nice new items, love the antique look on the hearts and the mouse is adorable in the nest.

Debbie

Terri(TerriBoog) said...

Love the pincushions but I so want a mouse...... I absolutely LoVe them!

The French Bear said...

Susan, they are lovely!!! I love the mouse!!!! Awwww..... I just can't get enough of your work, I love it!!!!
HUgs,
Margaret B

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

Everything looks so cool and the graphics are fabulous. You are so talented. I love your little friend too. What great company you keep.
~Nan

softearthart said...

How delightful, I certainly do like that vintage fabric, cheers Marie

Suzanne-Poplar Street Prims said...

Hi Susan! 
You've been nominated and won the Sunshine Blog Award for your blog and your selfless act in promoting others.
Please see my post at:
http://poplarstreetprims.blogspot.com/

Doreen said...

Oh my goodness..the little mouse is soooo sweet! what a cutie!

Love your new creations!

Doreen

Related Posts with Thumbnails