Wednesday, March 31, 2010

TDIPT Mercantile Update tonight.

This wee fuzzy will be listed on the TDIPT Merc tonight...I've been a busy girl...soooo I only have this one piece to offer. Make sure you come on by for a visit as there are sure to be some wonderful Spring offerings.
I have decided it is high time to start having blog sales of my work. I've had a lot of requests by folks who are frustrated at missing out on purchasing my pieces from the Merc. Ideally I would like to have a sale every couple of months where I will feature a grouping of pin-keeps, make-do's etc. all created around a central theme. Hopefully this will give folks more opportunities to purchase a piece...as always I welcome your comments & suggestions. I will send out an email notice to let folks know when these sales will take place...don't forget to join my mailing list.

April 1st tomorrow...Stampington's "Prim's" magazine should be hitting the bookstore shelves...still waiting for my copy...still sitting here staring at the mailbox...patience...patience...patience...
 
Cheerio...Susan


7 comments:

WoolenSails said...

He is such a cutie, love how you use the spools.
I have small ones, will have to see if I can find larger ones for decorating.

Debbie

softearthart said...

How sweet he is, cheers Marie

Julie said...

Hi Susan,
He FANTASTIC!!!! What a friend for my Peter Cotton he would make!!!
Julie

Theresa said...

Congratulations on the Prims article!!! The new mouse is wonderful as always your work is delightful. :0)

village folk art said...

Ohhh Susan...I love this little guy and of course your blog.

The pictures of "it was home to me" was bitter sweet. Brought back fond memories.

Fondly,
Barb
VFA=Village Folk Art

Debora Hoffmann said...

I recently picked up Prims, and I have to say that I love, love, love your work. Congratulations on a beautiful feature about your creations!

Perlendistel said...

the mice are so nice and sweet but also all the other animals! =)
saskia

Related Posts with Thumbnails