Saturday, August 28, 2010

Orange Crush Pumpkins & Stuff

Paper-clay pumpkins & other Halloween delights are slowly coming to life, black gesso, primer, wire spider legs, clay candy corn, black beady eyes, frightful fun furry things coming your way.
Halloween Blog Show & Sale date to be announced

In the meantime make sure you pop by the TDIPT Mercantile on September 1st...since I had so many comments on my "Feeling Blue" Mouse Giveaway I decided to have a "Feeling Blue" Theme this month on my TDIPT page. There will be three pieces for you to choose from including another blue mouse on a white spool. My TDIPT listings start the evening of August 31st between 7:30 & 8:30pm Mountain Time ...come on by for a visit as there is sure to be a wonderful selection of Folk Art for you to peruse...
Susan

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

I can hardly wait for the pumpkins, etc. to show up, but I will check out the 3 blue items.

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Can't believe Halloween is right around the corner!

The French Bear said...

How exciting!!!
I am doing the same...well the colors and theme....
Hugs,
Mags

Julie said...

Hi Susan,
I can't wait!!!
Julie

Alicia said...

Wow! You're right,... Halloween is almost here ;-) I can't wait to see little all these pumpkins with perheps some mice above them ;-)
Have a nice weekend!

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

I have worked with paperclay making dolls but it hadn't occurred to me to use it for other projects.
I think I spend way too much time with a paint brush in my hand, I need to expand my horizons...:)
I love to see other artist's work areas and how they create their masterpieces...
have a blessed Sunday Susan....
Tina xo

Laura lok said...

just foundyour blog. totally cute stuff!!!!!

JQ said...

This Halloween-y goodness has me very excited to see the results! Your work is soso darling! A plusplus!

Related Posts with Thumbnails