Saturday, April 6, 2013

News to Share


Spring issue of Prims Magazine PreOrder

Good day...thought I would pass on some news...I have been featured in the up and coming spring issue of Prims Magazine which will be on news stands May 1st...if you like you can go to the above link and pre-order a copy...I believe that the folks in the US will get free shipping if you pre-order...wish that were so up here in Canada...I am waiting till the magazine hits the new-stands as I find it very expensive to buy Stampington's Magazine directly from their website. Thanks again to Stampington for publishing me...I am thankful and thrilled to be apart of this Spring issue!

As for what I have been up to...not much...I have been nursing a re-occurrence of a nasty auto-immune skin condition that has decided to again play havoc with my life. I don't like discussing these things online but hey...we all have our demons to deal with and sometimes sharing/writing makes a person feel better. Needless to say it has been fairly miserable for me and I have spent a lot of time just walking the wild places...going to nature has always been my refuge in times of trouble...I take great comfort in walking away pain and bad feelings...coming home feeling refreshed and revitalized. I am a positive person but sometimes life gets the better of you and you just have to take things in stride and deal with them as they come...I hope to be back in studio soon as things are starting to calm down and I am slowly getting back to my normal routine...in the meantime I hope everyone is starting to see signs of spring...growth and renewal...
Hanging out with wee Jasper...he always puts a smile on my face...
Hugs Susan

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails