Thursday, March 8, 2018

Custom Work List

 
Just a quick note to let you know that I am starting a Custom Work Request List
Serious Inquiries only please
Hope I am not getting myself into trouble with this LOL...but I thought I would give it a shot to see how it goes.
It will be a limited list of 12 people...one per month for a year...after that I will start a new list. 
It already has two people on it so if you are interested please email me with the following
What you would like...mouse, rabbit, squirrel etc.
- size
- color
- season
- pin-keep style

Prices will range between
$185.00 US for the smallest pieces on up to $300.00 US for the larger more complicated pieces that have lots of time consuming hand stitching.
- Do you require a price quote?
- Shipping quote?
I will ship to the following countries
Canada
USA
Australia
England
France
I won't be selling on Etsy that much so make sure you pop in here for a visit now and then to see what I am up to and check out my adoption events.
As an alternative I can add you to my email list so that you will receive my short newsletters regarding any upcoming sales of my work.
Happy Spring

I am looking forward to a year full of creative endeavors...
Cheerios
Susan

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails