Thursday, November 3, 2016

Up For Adoption this Sunday

Adopted
 I am happy to announce that these three critters will be looking for new homes.
All three of them will be put up for adoption in my Etsy shop this coming Sunday, November 6th at 3:30pm Pacific time.
Adopted
If you should have any questions please feel free to email me anytime.
 I was hoping to have more pieces ready for you but life has been very busy and stitching time has been limited.
 
Adopted
 I am working on some Winter themed pieces and I hope to have those completed by early December.

Cheerios, Susan

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are all so adorable! Can you let us know the prices before the sale?

The French Bear said...

Fantastic!!!!!
Mags

WoolenSails said...

They are all wonderful and I love how you set them on different items.

Debbie

Kays Kids said...

They are all so lovely. They will fly away very quickly.

Anonymous said...

So cute ��

Anonymous said...

I look forward to postings from you. Love the pictures of your place, the garden and recipes. Always food for thought. Please don't stop blogging.

Related Posts with Thumbnails