Saturday, January 27, 2018

I'm Back ; ) Happy New Year!


It's been a long while since I have posted...over a year I think. Lots has happened in this time...we built a new home and I have a new studio which I am just thrilled with.
and I am happy to say that I am back creating my critters. I posted a few photos of older work in this blog post just to refresh your memories...and mine. Always nice to to look on old work to help inspire new work.
 
  As a side note I will be posting Mouse Droppings updates on my Facebook page(link upper right of screen)...you are welcome to pop by there to see what I am up to. 
Email me to join my mailing list if you would like to be notified of up and coming sales.
So happy to be back!
Cheerios, Susan

7 comments:

old crow said...

Susan, I absolutely love your wonderful creations!! So glad to hear you are back to creating again!!
Hugs,
Mona

Deborah said...

Ever so happy to see you and your wonderful art back!!!

WoolenSails said...

It is good to see you posting again and I look forward to see what new things you create, this year.

Debbie

Createology said...

Welcome back to blogging. I love your sweet little Mouse Droppings. Congratulations on your new home and studio. i do hope you will share photos with us. Blessings and Creative Bliss 2018...<3

Megan Schetsche said...

So happy that you are back!

Carol said...

Your creations never fail to make me smile, Susan--they are both whimsical and charming! So happy you are enjoying your new home and studio. I truly hope to own one of of your little creations one day :)

Fiordelisa said...

Congratulations on your new home and studio ("studio" is every artist's dream!) God's best blessings to you and yours in your new world.

Related Posts with Thumbnails