Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My TDIPT Trio - 3 New Critters Up For Adoption

I just completed my last addition for this months TDIPT Mercantile update. The photo above shows the three items that will be available for purchase come May 1st. Starting from the far left is my Americana Mouse then a spotted rabbit with strawberry pin~keep & last but not least, another wee rabbit dressed up in his wooley striped coat...complete with wee pockets & yellow bead buttons. I am very pleased at how they turned out & am excited to see them go to their new homes. Soooo.... if you are interested in adopting one of them, please feel free to pop by my TDIPT Mercantile page... I will have a more detailed description of all three of them.
I welcome all & any questions you may have...
drop me a line...I would love to hear from you!
Warmly, Susan

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails