Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Americana Mouse


For the month of May, TDIPT is having an Americana theme & this is the little guy I will have available for adoption. He is all dressed up with red needle~felted sheep's wool trousers... this is the fist time I have added needle~felted details... I like how it turned out & am pretty excited about applying this technique to future creations. His trousers also have teeny tiny pockets as well as hand stitched details. The round tuffet he is sitting on is sewn from wool & the star tuffet below it is made of of tea~stained red striped flannel. This little guy is hand painted...I have given him black glass bead eyes & he is holding a wee American paper flag attached to a metal stem. This piece is 5 1/2 inches tall from the bottom star tuffet to the top of his wee ears. The price for this piece is $65.00 US. I charge a flat rate fee of $10.00 for shipping to anywhere in the US or Canada, this price includes insurance. If you should have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me, I would love to hear from you!

Have a sunshiny day! Warmly, Susan



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails