Saturday, May 9, 2009

Giddy~up Little Sea Horse...Under the Sea Swap

Work-up sketches for Sea~Horse project

Thought I would share another work-up sketch for the "Under the Sea" doll swap project. Think I can actually start work on it now that I have an idea of what I want to create. This is the part I like best...I get so excited at this stage because the possibilities are endless... even though you have thought the design, drawn the design...it still could turn out completely different from what your originally planned. That's why I like these doll challenges...you can use your imagination & from one idea can spring a multitude of new projects for months to come. My hope is that I will end up with a doll design that will be marketable & one that is not so complicated that it will be hard to replicate. I still see some changes to my plan in my head so who knows what will happen....stay tuned for more & have a Super~Duper Deluxe Day!
Susan

Under the Sea Art Doll Swap Link - http://wildatheartart.blogspot.com/20

2 comments:

Zan Asha said...

Hehee, very cute--can't wait to see the finished project!! Will email you tomorrow :)

vintagepaletteart said...

This looks like a fun swap and I love your sketch! Can't wait to "sea" your finished piece! ;o)

*Lori
p.s. Did you get your Pfatt swap yet?

Related Posts with Thumbnails