Friday, December 4, 2009

Wee Woolly Rabbit Commission



Fresh from my studio & still smelling of antiquing glaze...another Wee Woolly Rabbit for my dear friend who has been waiting FOREVER...since early fall...sorry, sorry...my life the last few months has been nothing short of...of....can't even find the words to describe it...don't want to go into details...just have to get on with things...anyways...I am happy, content & back creating!



...& my studio looks like a tornado went through it...



wee creation here...wee creations there...





all are going to be finished & up for adoption in the next little while...



Got something else to share...I am going to have a Blog Give-away...I will be posting pics of all the give-away goodies next week...& in amongst all those goodies will be a wee fuzzy...

till then...have a warm wonderful day...
Susan

15 comments:

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said...

Oh my!!! Susan, he is absolutely wonderful! Your friend will love him.
Heaps of Hugs,
Cheryl

WoolenSails said...

I really love that piece, it is wonderful. I have a little box like that. Bought it to make something with, guess I should think of something. I mini pin keep might be a good quick gift idea.

Debbie

Zan Asha said...

As usual, just a stellar creation!

Lisa said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. Your art is amazing, I have always admired those who make dolls or cute creatures. I will be visitng often. Lisa

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

He's just too cute for words. I love him.

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

What a wonderful wee bunny! So glad you're back and creating. I will be watching for your newest pieces with great anticipation.

The French Bear said...

Oh my God, could he be any cuter!!!!!! You are amazing!!
Happy you are back to creating, I love your work!
Love it!
Hugs,
Margaret b

Carlie said...

That cute little bunny is amazing! You are an awesome designer and such an inspiration!

Julie said...

He is ADORABLE!!!! What a lucky friend.

It is nice to hear you are happy again and back creating. I can't wait to see more!!!
Julie

Nancy said...

Hi Susan...
Oh such a sweet little bunny! Love him! And I love your finishing work.

Glad you are back creating...
Take care,
Hugs, Nancy

Theresa said...

Susan as always your sweet little critters make me smile. You do such beautiful work... it's good that your back creating. I hope to own one of your sweet little ones one day. Happy Holidays to you and yours !!!

Hugs,

Theresa

Cassie Shella said...

This is the first time I have visited your blog and I love it! Are your lovely little creatures needle felted? I LOVE the little blue mouse and your friend will probably agree your gift was worth the wait! I will definately be back to visit again.

Brenda said...

Hi Susan,
Your rabbit is wonderful - I have such a soft spot for bunnies. I look forward to seeing your new pieces in January. Have a wonderful holiday!

Brenda

~Tonya said...

I am sure your friend will be tickled PINK Susan. Your bunny is ADORABLE and anyone would love him!

I am glad that you are creating. Your Wee-Lil Critters are BEST-est! Yes, I said bestest.

Have a good evening and Stay warm.

Blessings,
~Tonya

Beedeebabee said...

Oh my goodness! What a handsome little fellow! Your friend is going to just love him to pieces! You are so amazingly talented! Hugs, =D

Related Posts with Thumbnails