Sunday, January 30, 2011

TDIPT Mercantile Offering...News & Views


Its a grumpy day here in the Pilotto home...at least it is for me...sorry...I seem to be suffering from the dreaded seasonal whatever ya wanna call it disorder. I've had enough of winter...really...honestly! Can you believe it, it was -40 here this morning with the windchill. Absolutely ridiculously cold!!! Sorry for griping...I had to get that outta my system.
In other news my hubby was wayyy down in Peru on business & just arrived home yesterday feeling tired & need I say...a little on the off side. While down there he was offered one of the local delicacies called "Cuy" Cuy Ravioli...& in English that would be Guinea Pig Ravioli. Seems the Guinea Pig is taking revenge, Montezuma's Revenge that is...Rule of the day...DON'T EAT CUTE SMALL FURRY THINGS! I am pleased my hubby is home safe & sound...although a little green around the gills...hopefully he will have more respect for the local wildlife next time he goes down there. 
Up above is a Sneaky Peaky Pic of my last Valentines Day creation for this year...it will be up for adoption tomorrow night on the TDIPT Mercantile Website. I hope you can come by to check out all the wonderful artwork that will be available for your perusal. Listings start at 9 pm Eastern time. 
I hope you have a better day then I am...being grumpy & all.
Not so cheery,
Susan

4 comments:

carla said...

I can tell from the pic he is a cutie!!! hugs

Susan McShannon-Monteith said...

Love the hamster with the bow and arrow.
Just think its almost the first of February and less than 50 days to Spring...
I bet that little darlin' you've created will warm everyone's heart!
Susan x

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Minus 40!!!! Oh my gosh!!! I'd be totally grumpy too girlfriend!
Ok, guinea pig raviolli?? Ick, gag, puke for sure! Well maybe even more so since I'm a vegetarian. But still!
Looking forward to seeing you sneaky peek. :)
I would say to try and stay warm, but that's just pointless with those temperatures. Staying grumpy would be easier. ;)
xx, shell

The French Bear said...

Susan, he is so sweet!!! I missed the last few so I hope I can catch this guy! I understand the grumpy thing....minus thirty something here this morning....I have had enough!
Stay warm chickie!!!
Hugs,
Mags

Related Posts with Thumbnails