Sunday, December 9, 2018

Tis the Season

Hi everyone...Little Jasper and I wanted to come in here and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
With the new year fast approaching I began to reminisce about a lot of things...one of which was my Mouse Droppings business. I spent some time going through my earliest blog posts...and I was surprised to find that I started Mouse Droppings Folk art almost eleven years ago. Wow! Where did the time go? 
I have met so many wonderful people along the way! Blogging really opened up a whole new world for me and it allowed me to show my work to a global audience. In the past I belonged to some amazing online groups and through them I began to build up my clientele. In the past I sold my work on Ebay and now I sell it here on my blog...getting to know Etsy and Facebook and now Instagram. I have to admit it has been hard to acclimatize to all this social media.  
With life becoming more complicated I am ever so grateful that I can turn to my studio work for the peace, quiet and solitude that I need to thrive. As I work at creating my little characters I think of all the folks who have adopted them through the years and all the folks who have supported me...thank you just doesn't seem adequate...

Blessings to all of you!

4 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Things have changed a lot since we started posting online, too many things for me, I just stick to a few.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Debbie

Marilyn said...

Your work is amazing!
Marilyn

The French Bear said...

It has been awhile since I posted too. I miss the blog world but life is so hectic.
I love your work now just as much as I did way back then when I first met you...
Cheers
Margaret

Anonymous said...

Lovely little creatures ��

Related Posts with Thumbnails