Thursday, January 29, 2009

Fresh from Susan's Studio

Here is a sneak peak of my TDipt Mercantile offerings I will have available for purchase this coming Sunday Febuary 1st .
Come by the Merk for a visit as I will have better quality photos and descriptions of all three of them...

On the left is "Tickled Pink" Mouse, in the middle is "Green with Envy" Mouse and last but not least is "Singing the Blues" Mouse. They are all handpainted wool felt critters that I absolutely love creating. Don't ask me why...I just do....

Anyway, I am pooped, famished and ready to to relax for the rest of the evening....Making mice is exhausting work....really...it is!
One last thing I will pass on...I will be offering free shipping including insurance for all three of these critters; (to anywhere in the United States or Canada) Further details will be available on my TDipt Mercantile Page.


Please feel free to join my email list... I will keep you posted as to what creations I am working on and when & where they will be available for purchase...

If you have any questions or comments about these three wee furries please email me anytime...I would love to hear from you.


Have a pleasant evening.
http://www.tdiptmercantile.com/

1 comment:

Kathleen A Foley Grimm 'KAF' said...

Hi, Suzie...
Welcome to blogland!! Your little creations are so sweet. Love them! :)
Hugs,
Kaf

Related Posts with Thumbnails