Sunday, January 25, 2009

Part One - SRK Art Commission

Hello & good morning Mom Dad Mike Jeff & Family... Hello world...

Spent the day looking for art supplies...as usual I ended up spending to much $$$... on the good side I found a really great sale at Micheals... bought some things I needed to get started on a mixed-media piece that I will be working on for "SRK Consulting" - Engineers & Scientists" ...

Have lots of ideas running through my head...its so hard to get started on these things...but once I get going the creativity starts pouring out. I am thinking I will base the piece on the history of Northern Mining... the science behind it... as well as the wildlife & people that live in northern Canada... A multi-layered piece... I will post photos of my progress from blank slate to finished piece & everything in between...

Till then.......

1 comment:

Kingfisher Farm said...

Great new blog! Cant wait to see what you are doing. I love your banner mousie. Pam
PS my verification word is "drule" ahahahah

Related Posts with Thumbnails