Monday, June 29, 2009

Wee Mouse - Primitive Pete

Wee Pete is Sold
My TDIPT Mercantile page
Happy Monday...thought I would introduce you to Primitive Pete...he is going to be available for adoption July 1st on the TDIPT Mercantile website along with the Wee Woolly Rabbit pictured below. Pete is a tiny fella at only 31/2 " inches tall...in total this piece is 7" inches tall. He is a hand-painted wool felt spotted mouse with glass bead eyes & chenille stem feet. He is sitting on a linen pin cushion that is attached to a wooden spool threaded with hemp cording...I have accented the pin cushion with two circles of wool felt that have black embroidered details...I think this whimsical mouse would feel right at home keeping you company in your sewing room or perhaps sitting amongst your other folk art collectibles. Wee Pete will be priced at $65.00 US plus $12.00 US for shipping to anywhere in the US or Canada. Price includes insurance. Please email me if you should have any questions. Thanks for popping by & have a Mice Day!
Susan

2 comments:

louisa said...

I'm entirely smitten with your work! It's magical :0)

Theresa said...

Susan I love your sweet little mouse... he's got such a cute little face. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails