Monday, January 9, 2012

Up for Adoption

Well...it's with mixed feelings that I have decided to part with my Snow Shoe Hare Pin-Keep. I have grown rather fond of him and will be sorry to see him go...sigh. He's been keeping me company while I stitch and sew the hours away...those little black eyes sparkling in the sun on my windowsill...I am sure he will go to a lovely home where his wee fuzziness will be appreciated.
  You will find him up for adoption on my TDIPT Mercantile page Sunday, January 15th between 6 and 6:30 PST.
North American Time Zones
( 6 pm PST, 7 pm MST, 8 pm CST, 9 pm EST )
Price $170.00 .U.S.
Shipping by Airmail with Insurance $14.00 U.S. to anywhere in the United States or Canada.
International Buyers email me for a shipping quote.


 
One of a Kind and guaranteed to put a smile on your face.
If you should have any questions regarding this piece please feel free to email me as I would love to hear from you.
Cheerio, Susan

6 comments:

softearthart said...

He is indeed a treasure Susan, cheers Marie

Tina said...

He´s so cute - I totally understand why it´s hard to part with this little fellow.

Kays Kids said...

Hi Susan, Yourlittle snow mouse is just delightful. I love the snow at the base of his feet.
hugs
kay

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

He's so precious!

Julia said...

Your snow shoe hare is absolutely precious. I hope that he finds a loving home. JB

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

What a sweetie! Thank you for sharing!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails