Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Etsy Sale Change of Date


Hi Folks just wanted to let you know that I have to postpone my Christmas/Winter Etsy sale...life has been busy and I haven't been able to create as many pieces as I would like...and rather then rush through and create pieces in a hurry(((which I don't like to do)))I am instead going to have a sale early in the new year. I do apologize for this and hope that you will understand.
What have I been doing...I joined a wonderful Needlework group, I took a Rock Sculpture Class, a Coast Salish Berry Basket Weaving Class and I ordered a new super duper rug hooking frame and am excited about the possibility of joining a newly formed
 Rug Hooking Group. 
Stay Creative...Think Positive...Learn New Things


I will be posting photos of new pieces as I work on them...see you in the New Year

PS - Happy Thanks Giving to all my friends south
 of the Canadian border.

Warm Winter Wishes
Susan





2 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Happy Thanks Giving to you and your family. Needle work is to be enjoyed not rushed.
Hugs
Kay

Karen B. said...

Hi Susan,
I hope you are well. When ever you are ready for your sale, people will be lined up waiting for you. I don't know if you read but I almost lost Todolwen. You can now find me at ...Todolwen.ca.
Many hugs,
Karen B. ~ Todolwen

Related Posts with Thumbnails