Sunday, June 30, 2013

Follow me on Bloglovin

Just one last friendly reminder that if you want to keep following my blog and art updates that you can go and sign up for Bloglovin or some other blog reader as 

Google Reader is shutting down tomorrow July 1st

I have installed my Follow me on Bloglovin button on the upper left of this screen...click it and you will be directed to their site. It is super easy to sign up just follow their instructions then you can import all your favorite blogs to their reader.
 My blog is not just about my artwork, nor is it always going to be about the good stuff, the cute little puppy stuff, the wee fuzzy stuff...it's about all the things that make up my life...the good, the bad, the ugly and the funny...I appreciate everyone of you, your opinions, your comments, your presence in my life! 
Be happy and have a great summer...
On another note My hubby and myself are almost finished laying the wood floors in my studio...today I am painting moldings and I am soooo excited to get in there and start working again.


Cheerios
Susan

 


 

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails